- It's easy to install, can usually be accomplished in less than an hour by a homeowner, using a battery powered drill or screwdriver.
- Can be adapted to work with almost any spa/deck configuration.
- Keeps your cover in good shape, with no exposted mechanical parts to damage your cover.
- Makes it easy even for the weak at heart to maneuver a large spa cover.
- The lift will extend the life of your cover, since it prevents abrasion to the vinyl surface, and accidental breakage from handling your spa cover on the deck.
- Requires only 18" back clearance
Does not fit round, hexagon, or Octagon spas.